LEASED: Rare, Entire 12th Floor With Denver’s Best Views
NO exposed duct work, little galley kitchens or tiny bedrooms with small closets. Here, on top of the world, in Denver’s most coveted location, you will find unmatched elegance rarely seen and even more rarely available.
This property encompasses is the ENTIRE 12th floor with 360 degree views you will get almost nowhere else in Denver! The location: unbeatable. Away from the hustle and bustle, yet convenient. With Cheesman Park and the Botanical Gardens on your doorstep, this priceless enclave is the quintessential location to enjoy all of Colorado’s gorgeous seasons.
- Over 3,000 sf on Cheesman park AND the Botanical Gardens (pictured above) with the best views of the park, downtown and the snow-covered Rockies
- 3 bedrooms (two of which are master suites)
- Second Master is handicapped accessible with walk in bath and shower
- 2 offices /or one office and a sitting room
- Marble vanity in master with double sinks and large soaking tub
- Formal living room with marble fireplace and library for formal and informal entertaining
- Large kitchen featuring stainless ovens, two dishwashers and built in Sub-zero refrigerator
- 4 balconies
- Dental molding and extensive mill work throughout
- Serving bar for catered events
- Large space to accommodate a dining table and an informal dining area
- Closets, closets, closets